Monday, November 9, 2009

15 Minute Meal...Kiss My @ss Rachel Ray

Tonight I made a mouth-watering meal in 15 minutes. This is no lie...15 minutes.

4 lamb chops......1 George Forman Grill
5 minute cous cous
Fresh string beans
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper


I was truly amazed at how quickly the Forman grill cooked my lamb chops. Honestly it took ten minutes....and they were just perfect and juicy and the salt/pepper/garlic powder I sprinkled on them pre-grilling really came out so nicely when they were done.

Once the string beans were done I poured too much olive oil in the pot and a ton of salt and pepper...shook it up.....and poured it on my plate.

Joining all of this was some pretty tasteless 5 minute cous cous that I spiced up with a quick sauce I made. This might sound disgusting....but it was really good: A1 steak sauce, a little butter, Soy Sauce, and Dijon Mustard. A dash of salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Weird combo--but it flavored up that cous cous and gave the dish some heat with the addition of cayenne. I just like my food spicy....a meal without some serious tissue use is a failed meal.

Voila. Simple.....Not at all inventive.....BUT really fast and REALLY delicious and relatively healthy as well.

Success.

1 comment:

  1. Tissue (or in my case hanky) meals are the only ones worth making. Period. Love the blog... woot woot!

    ReplyDelete